- Access your "Settings" menu
- Select "Wireless & networks"
- Select "Wi-Fi settings" to set up and manage wireless access points
- Check to see if your Wi-Fi connection is turned on indicated by a green check mark.
- Check to see what Wi-Fi networks are available to you. If you are near a Beachnet+ wireless access point, "Beachnet+" should appear in the list of Wi-Fi networks recognized by your phone or tablet
- Tap "beachnet+"
- Enter required information (may require scrolling to get see these specific fields) and tap Connect when done: