This document outlines installation steps for connecting a personally owned (non-university issued) blackberry device to the @csulb Exchange server to receive university related email. Contacts and calendaring information will not synchronize unless you have the local Blackberry Desktop Manager.
Please contact your Technical Coordinator if you have any questions.
If you have not already activated your BeachID password, please do so first (https://beachid.csulb.edu/). Also, be aware that whenever you update your BeachID password, you will have to update your password on your mobile device as well.
- Click on Setup
- Click on Email Accounts
- Click on Internet Mail Account
- Click on Setup Email Account
- Select Other
- Enter email address: Firstname.Lastname@csulb.edu
- Password: computer or BeachID password
- Select I will provide the settings
- Select POP/IMAP
- Email Server: mail.csulb.edu
- Username: computer or BeachID password
- Click on Continue
- Click on Close
device is no longer supported.