Prepare by making sure the computer was freshly booted before attempting to run this tool as a local administrator. Windows XP (SP3) through Windows 10 are supported by this tool. If you believe the computer is blacklisted, please contact email@example.com with the MAC Address of the wireless network interface.
Accessing the QuickConnect Tool
- In device WiFi settings, connect to the “beachnet-guest-access” network.
- Open a browser, which will then display the campus guest login page, as shown below.
- Click on the blue QuickConnect link as shown below
Figure 1: beachnet guest access portal page
- Download the Aruba QuickConnect tool ( CSULB-beachnetplus.exe ) for Windows.
- Run the tool with local Administrator rights and allow it to execute.
- Click Next.
Figure 2: Aruba QuickConnect wizard
- Enter a valid campusID (9-digits)/BeachID password and click Next.
Figure 2: Aruba QuickConnect wizard continued
- The program will auto-configure your system with the beachnet+ profile. Click Connect.
Figure 3: Aruba QuickConnect wizard continued
- The computer will now attempt to connect and authenticate to the beachnet+ WiFi network.
Figure 4: Aruba QuickConnect wizard continued
- A successful connection will reveal the computer's IP Address. Click Close.