2) After double clicking autorun.exe, a window will appear asking if you are sure you wish to continue. Select "Run".
3) After selecting "RUN", Click Next that appears on the next window. The window that should appear is:
4) The next window that will appear is a Systems Configuration. Click "Next" in this window.
5) After the Systems Configuration window, the next window will be a Systems Management Server Setup. There will be a list of options. Select "Install the SMS Administrator console and related tools".
6) After selecting the option to install SMS Admin, select "I Agree" and click "Next".
7) After accepting Terms and Agreements, fill in the SMS site server name with CAMPUS-SMS-NTS then click "Next"
8) Click "Next" in the next window.
9) After the previous window, the Finish window will appear. Click "Finish".
10) After selecting Finish, the SMS console will begin to install. Please wait till the program finish installing.
11) After the program has installed, COPY the SMS-NTS-Support MMC to your desktop (Do not create a short cut, as it will always display a warning when launched from the network).
12) If using a Windows XP workstation with SP2 installed and Firewall enabled.
1) From the Start Menu, Click RUN and type DComcnfg.exe
2) In Component Services, Click Console Root, click Component Services, click Computers, and then click My Computer. On the Action menu, click Properties.
3) In the Properties dialog box, on the COM Security tab, in the Access Permissions section, Click Edit Limits
4) In the Access Permissions dialog box, grant Anonymous Logon allow Remote Access
5) Restart your computer.