Login to your CSULB student email account.
Figure 1: Login screen.
Click Contacts in the Navigation Pane.
Figure 2: Contacts button.
- Single click the first contact in your list.
- Scroll down to last contact listed, hold your shift button down and click last contact to highlight and select all.
- Right click on selected contacts; select "Forward as Attachment".
Figure 3: Forward as attachment option.
If you get following error, click Yes. If not, proceed.
Figure 4: Pop up error.
- Send email to your employee email address. Close OWA and open Outlook client.
- Go to the email you sent yourself, right-click on one of the contact attachments, select "Save All Attachments".
Figure 5: Save all attachments option.
Figure 6: Save all attachments dialog window.
- Create a folder named "Student Contacts" on your local drive and click OK > OK.
- From Windows Explorer, open the folder "Student Contacts" you just created. Key Ctrl+A to select all contacts.
- From your Outlook client, click the "Contacts" button on the navigation pane. Drag and drop the selected Contacts onto the Outlook Contacts folder next to your employee email address.
Figure 7: Contacts folder in Outlook client.