Kurzweil Web License Software Install
Installs the software to a PC computer.
Kurzweil 3000 Ver. 13
You will need administrator privileges to install.
- Place the Kurzweil DVD into computer
- Double click the Setup file
- In the Master installation dialog box, select Web Licensing Software
- Select install Web licensing Software
- Select Next
- Select Accept for license agreement
- Enter in the user name field Student Services Division, and the Organization field as CSULB
- Select Complete for install type
- Select Install to start the process
- Select Finish
- Select restart to complete
Installation is complete; each user is assigned a user name and password. This is validated by the web licensing. You will also need to create a shortcut or favorite for the Firefly web. http://www.fireflybykurzweil.com/
If a user does not have a name and password they must contact the HTC to register for an account. Accounts can only be granted by the HTC. Call 562-985-8712.
Software for installation may be obtained from Student Services Division Technical Support. ( for lab installations request the MSI ) 64 bit installations require a separate installations of the virtual printer and task bar ( see the x64 folder on the install media or download from ftp://ftp.kurzweiledu.com/pub/x64/.