- From Outlook 2010, click File > Open > Import.
Figure 1: File menu
2. Select Import from another program or file, > Next.
Figure 2: Import and Export Wizard
3. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) , > Next.
Figure 3: Import a file window
4. Choose Browse to navigate to the .csv file you want to import and click Open to return to the Import a File window. Click Next.
Figure 4: Import a file window
5. Select Contacts as the destination folder and click Next.
Figure 5: Contacts
6. Click Finish to complete the import.
Figure 6: Finish button