The purpose of this Internet Explorer browser setting change is to eliminate the need to continuously have to enter your BeachID credentials to use a CSULB SharePoint site created by Information Technology Services (ITS). Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for SharePoint to help ensure the best compatibility and functionality.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- You’ll get a list of options. Select Internet Options.
- Then select the Security tab. Select Local intranet options. Then click on “Sites.”
- Check the checkboxes as you see below, and click the Advanced button.
- Add sharepoint.its.csulb.edu to the list of websites (it may already be pre-filled for you). Then click close, and OK the remaining windows.